Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Plugging through

Today I had all my students send me their google emails. We even discussed separating their "school" emails from their personal ones. My goal is to begin using gmail to share information and assignments.

By next week I hope to have a blog started that I can use with different classes as a way to summarize, review, and discuss. We shall see. All the technology seems wonderful....then I remember I have two sets of quizzes to correct in my bag, homework to read over/correct, and need to have a handout for open house tomorrow night. Sometimes I think it is just "easier in the moment" to do things the old fashioned way. Will keep working on that....

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree, Cristin! I would love to meet with you sometime to check out how you're going to post assignments, etc. No more homeworknow.com? I'm also interested in seeing the blog. Perhaps we can meet?

    ReplyDelete